Wednesday 26 December 2012

Maine Photography

Maine Photography

I’m flying high, somewhere between San Francisco and New York City as you read this, on my way to Portland Maine! My first trip to the state and I’m beyond excited! Some question my sanity traveling to such a northern place in February, but I’m thrilled; besides God blessed me with a never-ending boot and coat addiction just for occasions like these.My 3+ days will be packed full of new friends, breath-taking sights, a photography workshop with some amazing peers, Pink Initiative’s annual meeting/brainstorming session, lots of yummy dinners out and a few glasses of wine.I’ll share photos with you just as soon as I return; watch for them on Monday!p.s.To my sweetie who is holding down the fort on the west coast; I’ll be missing you, but I’ll bring you back something special!  Perhaps a lobster hat or lighthouse snowglobe!Can’t wait for you to get here, Megan! Tho, sadly, the weather is hardly going to cooperate to yield such stunning skies at this photo of Portland Head Light. We’re supposed to have yucky rain and snow the entire time. Just means you’ll have to come back again in the summer, with that sweetie of yours!

Maine Photography

Maine Photography

Maine Photography

Maine Photography

Maine Photography 

Maine Photography

Maine Photography

Maine Photography

Maine Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment