Wednesday 2 January 2013

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

I use a Waterman Charleston fountain pen with a medium nib. It is a very smooth writer. It lets a good amount of ink out but it's not a wet writer. I have a matching rollerball. My go-to pen is a Taccia Imperial Portuguese with a medium nib that writes thinner than the Waterman. It isn't wet at all. I used that pen when I was a server for eight hours a day for three years without fail. I also have another fountain pen but it has a thin nib that I do not like. I have several Cross pen and pencil sets. I have several Carter pens from the 20's and some Parkers but in a very low point in my life I had to sell them to care for my grandkids. I'm extremely sad that I sold them but the kids come first. I write in a journal daily. I pride myself in my penmanship and I'm always working fo improve my grammar. I have many hobbies and they are all old school except for music listening.

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

Cross Pens

1 comment:

  1. cross pens is the wider brand for pen in the world.that is used for corporate world and for some special uses you will be glad to know that now we have top class cross pens collection at discount for more information you can click on cross pens

    ReplyDelete