Monday 7 January 2013

Framing Tools

Framing Tools

Next to "How can I sell my work?" one of the questions I am most often asked is "Where can I sell my work?" Well, an excellent venue where to sell your work is at art shows. However, doing shows is a specific venue which requires specific equipment and approach. For several years now I have been selling my work at the El Tovar Hotel at Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona. Although I have a specific agreement to use this space, I do have to put up the show and take it down everyday. I also have to operate in an outdoor setting. For all these reasons there is much to learn from my experience if you are interested in doing art shows yourself. Read on!In art shows as in real estate, location is everything. As they say, there are three things that matter: 1-location; 2-location; and 3-location. Of course when doing a show other things matter — such as the work you offer for sale, the prices you ask, and the quality of your display. But if you do all this correctly in the wrong location it will be difficult to be successful.

Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

 Framing Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment