Friday 11 January 2013

Ball Peen

Ball Peen

This quality 5-pc. set includes 8 oz., 12 oz., 16 oz., 24 oz. and 32 oz. peen hammers. Features fiberglass handles with rubber grips to absorb shock and maintain a secure grip.Needed several hammers for different task, and this filled my needs. Nice hammers, appear to be durable, and a good price for the bundle."The hammers are good quality. They may not last as long as some American counter makes, but they are safe to use and are a fraction of the cost. Most tools get lost not broken or worn out so they are an excellent value.""I bought a set of these hammers to replace my old wodden handled ones. I found them to be a very good product for the price. I priced the same ones individually and it was no contest...I bought the set.""Great craftsmanship at a low price what more could you ask out of a hammer, Nice packing for shipping, and recieved them quickly. Thanks Electric Head"

Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

 Ball Peen

No comments:

Post a Comment