Thursday 6 December 2012

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

The list of potentially lethal weapons was certainly eye-opening:47 guns (38 of them loaded,including six with rounds in their chambers),three inert hand grenades,supplies of black powder,hunting knives,timing fuses and a sword.Security experts attribute the increase to two factors:a rise in gun sales and the sharp growth of so-called right-to-carry laws across the country that significantly relax regulations on carrying guns in many areas of public life,from colleges to hospitals.Invariably,according to the T.S.A.,travelers at airports with guns in their carry-on bags say they simply forgot they had them.“It’s almost always inadvertent rather than intentional,”said David Castelveter,a spokesman for the agencyLike other professionals in security,law enforcement and firearms safety, Mr.Castelveter was baffled by how anyone could forget that they were carrying a gun.“I’m a Vietnam vet,and when I went through training I was taught that my gun was my best friend — and God forbid you should ever lose sight of that fact.I would never,ever not know that I have a gun in my bag.”

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

Tsa Security

No comments:

Post a Comment