Saturday 22 December 2012

Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

The Char-Broil Double-Door Smoker wasn’t exactly a snap to put together (mainly because of the weight) andwasn’t expecting it to be easy, but I also had another handicap working against me — namely beer and the lack of light. I ended up dropping a couple of nuts in the lawn (no not those). That’s when I decided to move this project inside my screened-in pool area where there is plenty of light and no grass. I called  about the nuts I lost and they are sending me a whole new set of hardware for my grill. Now I will have backup for all nuts and bolts! Luckily I had a couple of nuts laying around and I used them (they don’t fit exactly but they will do until I get the new ones in). So the ones I lost were not totally essential. However, I am looking forward to the right ones coming in the mailAfter my wife (my smoker engineering buddy) and I fiddled with it for a few minutes more under the light, we finally threw

Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

 Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

Smoker Grills

 

No comments:

Post a Comment