Thursday 3 January 2013

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

The Todd Waterman I found however looks like this and this is what I can tell you about him.;Married to Allisn Waterman, Todd is a publicity editor, has worked as an animator, director and producer some of his worked includes the television series Transformers Prime  by far one of his most famous roles in animation othesignificant work as animator director  were  in Disney’s Mulan, The King and I, Anastacia, Rugrats in Paris, The Tigger Movie,Stuart Little, The Beautician and  The Beast, Rock a Doodle All Dogs go To Heaven, Swam Princess,he also worked  as a storyboard artist in Fanboy  and Chum Chum, Alpha and Omega.
Here are some other pictures I found of Todd Waterman alone and some with his wife Allison, between you and me I pretty much doubt he is Khloe’s father in case is true Mr. Kardashian was not her father, I mean they had an affair in 1989, Khloe was born in 1984 so Todd waterman, not  Khloe’s father.

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

Todd Waterman

No comments:

Post a Comment